NOTE: US Postal Service is currently experiencing delivery delays. If you choose USPS, anticipate delays in delivery. More info at: https://postalpro.usps.com/node/8016
Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order and must read their order confirmation email to review their shipping information. If you need to modify the delivery address once your order has shipped, in cases where it is still possible to change the address, a $19 address change processing fee will apply to your order. Please note that not all address corrections can be made after the shipment leaves the factory. Once an address modification is requested, carriers require one business day to process the change, which may delay the package. Neuchatel Chocolates is not responsible for delays in transit caused by address modification.
Neuchatel Shipping Policies:
Call 610-932-2706 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns with our Shipping Policy.
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE REPLACE CHOCOLATES, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE UPS NEXT DAY AIR. We are unable to replace damaged chocolates, unless you choose Next Day Air Shipping. We are also unable to replace damaged chocolates when packages are left unattended. Please make every effort to notify the recipient that a package will be arriving.
2. Your order is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST.
3. Orders received after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped the next business day (excluding Friday).
4. Due to temperature variations across the country, we may choose NOT to ship over a weekend. Because of this policy, we cannot guarantee Monday deliveries. Please call us if you have any questions about this policy: 610-932-2706.
5. Call for shipping rates if product total exceeds $300.00.
6. If we feel the wrong shipping method was selected, we will email you. If you fail to respond within 24 hours, we will assume that you do not wish to change the shipping method.
You must contact us for international shipping!
When choosing your ship to address, please keep the following in mind:
1. The best address is one where someone will be available to accept the package during the day. (A Doorstep is not a safe place for chocolate.) We will not replace chocolates damaged because no one was at the delivery address to accept the package. Please make every effort to notify the recipient that a package will be arriving.
2. Business addresses are better than residential addresses.
3. A residential street address is better than a P.O.
We can ship to PO, PFPO, and APO addresses. However, we CANNOT guarantee when the packages will arrive.
Once a package is shipped from our factory to a PO, PFPO, and APO address, it is out of our hands and no longer our responsibility. We will not replace damaged chocolates shipped to PO, PFPO, and APO addresses.
When shipping during Summer Months, during hot weather, and to hot climates such as AZ, CA, FL, TX please select Next Day Air for shipping method. If the fastest shipping method available is not selected, we cannot guarantee the package contents. Weekend Delivery The rates that appear on the order form do not account for Saturday Delivery. Saturday delivery is not standard for UPS and thus additional charges apply. If you would like a package to arrive on a Saturday, please call us to place your order: 610-932-2706. We do not offer Sunday delivery at this time.
International Shipping Rates
The rates that appear on the order form only apply to the continental U.S. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or to foreign countries, please email us at:email@example.com or call us at 001-610-932-2706 for the best rate.
UPS may not offer service on some major holidays and thus orders cannot be delivered. If you are unsure of when your package will arrive, please call us.
How to Ship to Multiple Addresses
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT WWW.NEUCHATELCHOCOLATES.COM!